Monday, July 4, 2011

Pinwheel Challenge

This was fun. My pinwheel is a little sloppy but hey its 2:30 am  and my first pinwheel. I will make it smaller next time I think. Also I must say as much as I like the sentiments in my cloud 9 stamps I just can't seem to get them to stamp right. Anyone have any suggestions, splotchy stamps make me sad. Anyway enjoy! Oh silly me this was a challenge issued by Hello from Kate!, silly me I almost forgot to include that.

Oh yeah supplies, I use Tim Holtz paper and die. Standad kraft paper and the cloud 9 love phrases stamp.
Artfully,
AmberSkye

2 comments:

Kate said...

Late night card making can be dangerous! :)

Thanks for taking on the pinwheel challenge. As for your sentiment, check to make sure the stamp isn't pitted, that it's clean (mine get cat hair on them and it screws them up) and that you have enough ink on your stamp pad. For sentiments and things with fine lines, you want dye ink rather than pigment ink (or if you're using SU! classic rather than craft). Hope that helps!

LadyAmberSkye said...

Thanks Kate I tried to clean it, with several different products. I stamped with different surfaces under it and I was using Memento Dye ink. I have used a few other stamps from the same set and they all stamp like that :(