Saturday, July 2, 2011

Camouflage #2 Card party

I was hit with inspiration while thinking of my husband (he is in the Army). I love his uniform esspecally his combat boots for some reason. I think  it's hot! So if he was deployed and sent me a card combat books would remind me of him, so that became my focal. I also remembered the starburst tutorial over at the S&S blog and thought it would look awesome in Camo. So I put it all together. Personally I would LOVE to get this card from my husband.
Artfully,
AmberSkye

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Wow Amber, that card is great! Love the combat boots! Both my hubby and I served in the Air Force. I got out after my tour but he stayed for 20. Give your hubby my best and thank him for keeping us safe here at home.

LadyAmberSkye said...

Thank you Brenda I will pass that along. Also thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. :)

Sandy said...

Niiiiice! A camo sunburst - perfect!

Linda said...

A camo sunburst...I would have never thought of that! TFS!!