Sunday, July 3, 2011

Howl at the moon Challenge

Another challenge down but still on yesterdays posts whew....Petunia's Paper Passion posted a challenge for the OWH virtual party called "howl at the moon" I did a watercolor at the beginning of the year while missing my husband who was away at basic and I thought I could turn it into a nice card. Actually originally it was a watercolor card I scanned before I sent it to him with the lyrics to Some Where out There inside it. She here is my moon card.

Artfully,
AmberSkye

2 comments:

Lisa Oliver said...

This is beautiful. I admire your talent in the watercoloring dept. Thanks for playing along and for sharing!

I am looking forward to seeing what tomorrow's challenges bring for you. I have become a follower so I'll be watching for your creations.

Lisa Oliver
www.stampingwithamission.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Beautiful.