Saturday, July 2, 2011

OWH Card Challange Party 5am Camouflage

Every two hours there is a new card challenge Sat and Sun. Here is my first one challenge completed; theme camouflage. First my Any hero Card to send to the troops that is this one:
This was made with a digital scrapbook kit from Cupcake Sprinkles. I know it is the old camo but it is what I had. The second part of the challenge was to create a OWH general card again using the theme. That I am taking much more time to figure out something creative....maybe it will hit me when I am shopping at my local craft store. MMmmmmm thinking thinking....I am going to have to think on a more creative use of Camo.
Artfully,
AmberSkye

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Very lovely card Amber. I am so glad you played along with us today and can't wait to see your next card.

Have a great weekend! Brenda

Kajikit said...

I love it! The camo paper makes a lovely background...

Susan S said...

great card

creations by jackie said...

I love this card, wish I could be so creative.