Saturday, July 2, 2011

Fishy challenge....FAILED!

I am only posting this to show you I fail sometimes too. This card was for a blog challenge to create a fishbowl. I loath this card. It is horrible and I am embarrassed to post it. It is however time for a new challenge and I am moving on. I am so OVER fish...ick. maybe I'll eat fish for lunch to make me feel better. I had  may still explore it but my printer failed too so it will have to wait till I buy more ink. In fact it isn't even letting me scan so the picture kind of sinks too. EPIC FAIL. But we get up and try try again.

Artfully,
AmberSkye

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh Amber, he's not THAT bad. Wait til you see mine, lol. You tried, and that is the whole point!

Nancy Keller said...

LOL! I love epic fails! I try to keep mine for Aprl Fool's Day posts. They have inclded horribe cards, buggerd coloring attempts and cards that I glued to bases, upside down or backwards. NICE. I really think that it is the failures that make you feel mre proud of the cards that turn ou great! I also think that really, this card is not that bad! I love that fish!

LadyAmberSkye said...

You guys are too nice :) Thank you. And yes I tried and will probably be so bothered by it that I make another to make up for it.

Operation Write Home said...

No worries, we ALL do that. Though I love the idea of making a card round to be a fishbowl. Pretty smart :)

Sheila said...

Looks good to me! Thanks for participating.
Sheila
Http://2pawprints.blogspot.com