Monday, July 4, 2011

Foodie Fourth Challenge

This challenge issued by Sarah's Stamping and stuff was to make a card using food. I just bought this stamp set a few days ago and this was the perfect time to use it.The stamps are from Fiskars fresh fruit collection. I colored the banana's with Koi watercolors. Now the red paper I had was either WAY red or more peach so I took the closes color i could find to what I wanted and used Barn Door distress ink to make is redder. Is redder even a word? The other color I wanted for my color palette was grey which I again did not have matching paper for so I diecut my label in white and colored grey with a copic. Whew how is that for inventive? Anyway here is my next card only 6 more challenges to go!

Artfully,
AmberSkye

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love your card! You did a great job coloring the bananas!