Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Thwack.....ouch. The sound of my head hitting the desk

For those that don't know I am a Travel agent in a Call Center. I also take membership and road side assistance calls. However we are so slow lately. Travel is almost non-existent, people have even slowed calling for free Tour books and maps. I am sitting here now waiting for the clock to tick and falling asleep from lack of ringing. Maybe I should take up knitting, or cross-stitch if this is going to keep up. I can't wait till the "crisis" is over and people in general stop being afraid to leave their town. Gas prices are dropping but people are still not going anywhere. well people continue to break down so I will still have a job. Unfortunately Verizon is starting to talk about layoffs AGAIN!! They just moved his old group to this one less than 6 months ago and they are talking about layoffs again. I keep reminding myself its in Gods hands, God's will be done. I think I need to go pray some more. I not worried so much as angry at Verizon. oh well I need to learn to let go, Until next time.

1 comment:

hope said...

Ugh! That must be agrivating. Hopefull things pickup for you both!!