Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blogging

I am new to this whole Blogging thing. I have trouble remembering to journal more than once a month but I am going to try this anyway. Currently there is nothing remarkable to report however I did recently get endorsed to be allowed to ride a motorcycle, however rumors are flying about layoffs at Verizon again so we won't be purchasing the bike I want. What bike do I want you ask? Well that would be the Piaggio MP3 400. A three wheeled scooter that I am in love with. The other thing I will try and keep up on is what art project I am currently working on or am finished with. You can see past works at http://ladyskye.deviantart.com/. I haven't yet loaded all my Warmachine figures on their yet but I will attempt to blog about that too. Untill next time.

No comments: