Friday, October 24, 2008

Finally FRIDAY!!

Finally the daily site candy (also known as lookie here :P). Today's is two fold. One is the Art & Ed from Utrecht. This is an art store I frequent when I go into Portland. This episode is on making an Art Journal. Check it out HERE! The next part is a book should this inspire you to make your own. It is called "The Creative License: Giving Yourself Permission to be the Artist You Truly Are", if you follow the link it will take you to good reads where you can see other peoples reviews and a little about the book. I had borrowed this book and loved it so much I had to buy my own copy.



"but I can't draw", " I don't have time" or whatever other lame excuse you might have about an art journal are addressed in this book. I really enjoyed it and since I have finished the book I have tried to put something in my journal daily. I have had the pleasure of watching my skills improve. Check out my journal at 1001journals.com. I will be updating it tonight with all of my pages.

No comments: