Sunday, October 12, 2008

Holy Scanners Batman!

I have finally broken down and bought a scanner that can scan negatives and slides. I have got to say the Epson Perfection v500 is awesome! I can finally convert the trunks full of slides, and family photos. Hopefully by Christmas I will have all the photos on CD and DVD so other family members can have photos also. Besides it is safer than pictures and negatives sitting in a box under the bed. I have even found a little box of slides that recorded my fathers Junior High graduation. We sure have come a long way with image capturing. I sit here in awe of the difference between the slides my grandfather took and the 10.8 Mega pixel pictures I take.

1 comment:

Bama Holcomb Family said...

That is awesome!! I need to get on the ball with all my mom's old family photos that she and I were going to scan and organize. Her brothers would really love to have copies!