Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Half way there Wednesday

Sorry I missed yesterday. I am working with my husband to create our own Magna for fun. We are quite a bit away from sharing it with anyone. But we have mostly created the major players and working on names and I am working on drawing expression sheets and full body shots of the main characters. The story will be based in the IK world by privateer press. The IK world is a steampunk fantasy world with warjacks (steam powered machines that walk and destroy things, or move heavy things). Kind of hard to describe for those who have never seen it but you can visit Privateer Press and check it out. For those of you within earshot of me can ask me to bring my books so you can see. Now the daily LOOKIE is a digital painter. According to his Deviant Art account he is from Italy and his work is FANTASTIC! Most of his work is from the Iron Kingdoms (IK). I wish I could do this! Very dramatic! Check it out! I will share my own miniature painting soon.

No comments: