Saturday, October 11, 2008

Drawing

Some of you may know that over the last two years or so I have begun to learn to draw and have started to not completely suck at it. This all started because I want to eventualy do graphic design work. It is what makes me happy. So I have pushed myself I have grown and I have acepted I am an artist however fledling I may be. I am now trying to complete the book "Drawing on the Right Side of the brain" by Betty Edwards. I have completed the first few chapters and I think this is so far an amazing book that everyone should read that wants some drawing skills. You can also keep up on what I am reading at any time by visiting Goodreads.com and making me you friend. Goodreads is one of my favorite sites. Check it out create your own libary or publish some ebooks of your own (haven't tried that yet). So enjoy the site and hopefully I will have some new drawing to show you soon.





Widget_logo

No comments: