Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wednesday Site Candy



I have found a very cool way to read the bible in a year. It suites me perfectly. It is all online and you can personalize a bible reading plan. Once you get into it the side bar will give you what your reading is in the version you specify (ie. NIV, NKJ, etc). At the bottom of the reading is a Finished button. When you click it a check mark will appear next to the day. This makes it easy to read and keep track of your readings. Check it out. I have made a vow to read the bible in a year, I have made this vow before and found it difficult to continue so please pray for me the endurance I need. Anyway check it out here.

1 comment:

hope said...

That sounds great!! Right now I am having other inspirational reading goals, but when I get back to the Bible I will definitely have to keep this one in mind.

Good luck!!