Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday ALREADY!!

OK so just today I finally sound normal again. I still have the sniffles but I am not chowing down on cough drops every hour and I can get through a work day without a nap afterwards. I am feeling LOTS better. I was starting to think I was never going to be normal again :P Hope everyone has had a great week. Looking forward to Thanksgiving and being able to take the day off work and spend time with my family. We never seem to be in the same place at the same time anymore. So an update on me other than health I have found lots of Japanese recipes and I am going to try some. Mmmmmm, rice and meat and miso soup. Hope it doesn't turn into a complete disaster. My egg drop soup was thrown out is was so gross. If anyone has any traditional Japanese recipes or good sites for it I would love to hear about it. Until next time.

No comments: