Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sick icky

Well it is Tuesday and usually I would be at work however the search parties have come home and my voice is still unfound. I stated to lose my voice Saturday evening and it has yet to come home. I went to the Doctor on Monday because other than that I felt perfectly fine. It is not strep but it is probably a viral infection that I have to just wait out. Well that means no work. She wrote me a note and I can't return to work till the 13th at the earliest. It isn't much better today and now I am stuffy and congested in my head. Sunday Nathan bought me a small white broad so I can "talk" to him and save my voice. It is all really frustrating. Anyway I will keep you all up to date.

1 comment:

Bama Holcomb Family said...

What are you talking about?? I can hear you loud and clear!! LOL

No help? Sorry.

Best of luck with that!! I have been loving my Emergen-C drink here. It has helped me ward off elementary school germs so far!!