Sunday, April 8, 2012

OWH Challenge

I have been motivated by challenges recently to create cards. So I am not doing an OWH Challenge using their card sketch. Click the link to see the sketch and Challenge. The dog is a stamp from my stash before I started noting who it was, I think it is a dollar stamp I picked up at Micheal's but I am really not sure. He is color with none other than Copics. (E31, E33, E13, BG15, BG72) Patterned paper is My minds eye Stella and Rose. And the brown strip is Stampin up rolling stamp, embossed on craft paper then distressed with tea dye, vintage photo and walnut stain and sprinkled with water. Enjoy.
Artfully,
AmberSkye

14 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute card and such a cute stamp! Your coloring is great. TFS

Linda said...

Adorable card! Love the image...so sweet! Thanks for sharing!

Cynthia T said...

This image is adorable!

Desert Rose Stamper said...

I really like the image. You did a great job coloring too. I like the looks of the brown strip of paper behind the circle. TFS

LadyAmberSkye said...

Thank you all for your wonderful comments :) Warms my heart.

airbornewife said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! great coloring on the doggie! thanks for sharing ~ Pam

StampTramps said...

That is one cute stamp and you did a great job with your Copics!

Julie said...

What a cute little puppy! He makes a great card :) Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Sybrina K said...

This little doggie is just adorable! What a cute card an great interpretation of the sketch!

JoAnn Ross said...

What a darling card! Someone's going to smile when they open that envelope! I really, really liked your coloring, and what a LOT of work you went to to make that strip!

Lee Mae said...

Love that little doggie! Really cute card!

Dixie Cochran said...

Puppy cards are always winners in my book!!

Patricia Hays said...

Your puppy is adorable! You chose a great color scheme for your card. Very nice!

Sarah said...

This puppy is adorable! Great coloring.