Sunday, April 8, 2012

Another card same color different feel

I made another card last night similar to the last one. Same stamp, same colors only I used My Minds eye paper The Stella and rose collection. The girl is colored with Copics (what else do I use lol) and the colors are Y35, Y15,R20, R22, R24, G21, G28 (these were using the touch method G28 never directly touched the paper) E50, E00, E01 (R20 again for her cheeks), E31, E37, E39 and YR14.  Then I admit I got my fingers inky when I stamps the sentiment and smeared the background so I color it with N2 and N4 to hide my oops. Here she is :)
I think she is cute, now I need to color some other images. I ordered some Krafin Kimmie stamps and I can't WAIT till they come in. Where I live I pretty much have to order EVERYTHING online and waiting for the shipping takes forever!! Ok I am being dramatic but time just seems to slow when you have fun things coming to you in the mail.
Artfully,
AmberSkye

3 comments:

Lee Mae said...

What a cutie! Love her - and the beautiful papers too. Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown Challenge at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps!

Jan Hunnicutt said...

She's adorable and your coloring is wonderful - great card! Thanks for playing in our Midweek Throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

Linda said...

Fun card...great coloring! TFS!!!