Monday, May 2, 2011

It has been TOO long!

I know I have been away from the blogging scene for a while but I am BACK! I am going to aim for at least 2 posts a week. I have been card making like crazy and LOVING it. This includes all kinds of paper craft, stamping, cutting, coloring ect. I am creating a collection of cards, boxes, and journals to sell as there is no point in me shelving everything I make. My dear husband is in the Army and so I have lots of uninterrupted craft time both a blessing and a curse. I tell you this so you will not be surprised when you see ALOT of patriotic themed cards. I have some awesome Stampin up military stamps and I love using them. Here take a look at what I have been up too.
Please take a moment to talk to me, leave me a note. See you again soon.
Artfully,
AmberSkye 

No comments: