Friday, December 8, 2017

Christmas Gift

Let me start by saying I thought this posted a week ago. It seems however the blogger app is crashing and not wanting to add pictures then not posting or saving at all. I see the post in my app but not on the computer and I can't do anything but edit it but it won't stick....so weird. All that to say I am re typing this out for you.

Oh my goodness my lovely yarny friends, I just wanted to check n and update you on what's been going on. I have hardly knit at all, gasp, shock , horror. I know I know but I have been crafty. I commissioned my husband and his brother to build my daughter a Wellie Wisher clubhouse (plans from American Girl Ideas but modified) They got a little carried away and then while deciding colors and theme I got carried away. So the wellie wishers clubhouse has turned into Wonder Woman headquarters. Painting as taken WAY longer than anticipated and ideas keep popping in my head that side track me. This had better be passed down for GENERATIONS lol. I feel nowhere near done but we are getting there the top floor is mostly plain with flooring and some stars but finished. The bottom floor is supposed to look like Wonder Woman's costume from Super Hero Girls. It has taken many coats but I think I can finally start peeling off masking tape and add the white stars to the vertical stripes. I also finished some extra pieces like Bumblebees bird house, Road sign and all the little stars painted white. I am sure it will really come together soon but it feel so far away and Christmas so close. I will update you again when I am actually finished because if it turns out half a cool as it is in my head it will be EPIC. SO I am not dead just drowning in paint and high expectations. Here are some pictures to enjoy. See you soon.





No comments: