Friday, January 13, 2017

Socks

I have been trying my hand at multiple projects. I have never allowed myself more than 1 project at a time but find myself completely over the colors, pattern and everything by the time larger projects are done. After watching many hours of podcasts I have created an on the go project. Socks!!! These are from the toe up socks craftsy class by Susan B. Anderson. Went to try these in my foot even though they are for my husband and oh my goodness I'm already planning my next pair for me. If you haven't tried socks yet I very much recommend it they are great for pickup and drop off lines, waiting for doctor appts and all other little down times. The yarn horder podcast, the crazy sock lady, purls and pinfeathers and so many other podcasts have me falling down the sock rabbit hole and I am not complaining. Funny enough they also have me considering a crochet blanket and I haven't pick up my hooks in years. So what it your favorite thing to knit?
Till next time, artfully,
Amber

No comments: