Friday, March 30, 2012

Vagabond in the Home of the Heroes

Sizzix is hosting a where in the world is your vagabond. Well we are at Fort Polk and there is an area with nice old tanks so I couldn't resist I took my husband, camera, Vagabond and headed out. I love how this first picture turned out but I will share more than just my favorite.
Tank treads, my husbands boot, Priceless. But I did get one with me the vagabond and the whole tank.
So there you go welcome to Fort Polk, Home of the Heroes.
Artfully,
AmberSkye

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Awesome shot!! Great fun and cool photo to see you with a tank. Thank you to your hubby and all who serve with me.

LadyAmberSkye said...

Thank you Winnie I will tell him. :)

hope said...

That is awesome!!! I hadn't noticed you updated the blog again. Sorry. :( I love it though! And I love your new cards you are making!

Beth said...

I love that with the boot. It's fun yet touching, too. :)