Monday, April 20, 2009

04 02 09 umbrella memories


EDM Challenge # 217 - Draw an umbrella
Living in Oregon it was no problem to find an umbrella to draw. I saw a child carrying this duckie umbrella and I was remedied of my first Halloween in Oregon. It was cold, wet and icky. We were introduced to a new concept trick or treating in a mall.... who dose that? Well we were from California so this was a new concept. I dressed up to mach my friends and went out into the rain (should have gone with my mother.....) My mother took my brother to the mall. His outfit that year however could have withstood the Oregon rain. He was a duck. We won duckie umbrella at Chuck E. Cheese. Then she bought him a duckie rain slicker and duckie rain galoshes. He was SUPER cute, and dry and not sick the next week.

No comments: