Thursday, February 26, 2009

I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas

This is my journal entry for today. This button sits on my desk at work when I need a smile. My mother bought it for me for Christmas this last year because I had made such a big deal about this song and cranked it up every time it came on the radio. I just think it is so silly it is cute.
From Skye's the Limit

To all who have commented on my blog. Thanks for the encouragement. You are making me push myself just a little harder to make you want to come back and look again. Thank You!

4 comments:

Kim Zoph said...

Nice drawing, Amber. I like the way you've arranged the type on the top. Looks energetic and vibrant!

Eleanor said...

It's made me smile and I haven't even heard the song, lol.
Love it.
E
xx

LadyAmberSkye said...

:) thank you both of you. I am glad I could bring a smile to you today.
@eleanor you should really look up the song it is really cute.

Lorraine said...

I got a card for my grand son that plays this song for christmas He just loves it.