Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Hello everyone. I seem to be having trouble keeping up here right now. I have had to work tons of overtime at work because of the snow then the flooding. And on the 23rd my mother fell on the ice and not only broke her foot in two places she broke a bone in her leg near the ankle in two places. busy busy

On the upside we have adopted a kitten from the local shelter, her name is Sorcha (it used to be Tigger). I will post pictures as soon as I can sit down long enough to breath again. I didn't think Nathan would be to fond of getting a kitten but we kitty sat my brothers kitten Yuffie up until Christmas, since she was a present. Well Nathan fell in love with her so we got him his own. And now we are going to end up with two :P We pick up the other kitten next week. Anyway that is all for now I have to continue the madness that is my job.

1 comment:

Bama Holcomb Family said...

What a fun present!! I am a dog person myself, but kittens and cats are so lovable!!!! Can't wait to see some pics!

Oh, and do you have our AC codes???